Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.stepwise.pl uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. We also use analytical tools and tools such as Hotjar, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
We also use Google Analytics on the website. to analyze user behavior. This tool collects data about cookies. We need them primarily for statistical purposes to check how often individual websites are visited. We also use this data to optimize and develop the website.
Google Tag Manager
The website uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows page tags to be managed through the interface. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. Google Tool Manager activates other tags, which in turn collect data when needed. However, Google Tool Manager does not access this data. If the deactivation was done at the domain or cookie level, it remains valid for all tracking tags if they are implemented in Google Tag Manager.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
According to the art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 05/04/2016), I inform that the Administrator of the Personal Data is
- Stepwise Ltd. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Plac Bankowy 2, 00-095 Warsaw, Poland;
- with administrator of the personal data you may be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- provided personal data will be processed in order to answer the question asked on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of 2 years;
- You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, to delete it, to limit processing, to transfer data, to raise objections, and to withdraw the consent;
- if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection);
- providing personal data is voluntary, however failing to do so may result in the inability to reply to the request;
- personal data will be also processed automatically in the form of profiling. In consequence of profiling selected information will be received;
- If you express more consents on the website, your personal data will be processed to the extent consistent with the consents given;
- You have the right at any time to request the Administrator to stop processing the data you provided and to stop profiling, the application / request should be sent to the email address email@example.com