Data collected on the website:
- user IP addresses;
- the country and city from which you are browsing the website;
- the company you work for.
The data can be collected automatically by the website and by the tools used by the website or provided to us directly by users.
According to the art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 05/04/2016), I inform that:
- the administrator of the personal data is Stepwise sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Plac Bankowy 2, 00-095 Warsaw, Poland;
- you can contact the administrator of your personal data by e-mail: email@example.com;
- your personal data will be processed:
– in order to answer the submitted inquiry, on basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
– for the purposes necessary for this and future recruitment processes, on basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016;
– in order to provide you a newsletter on basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of:
– 2 years – in case of granting consent to the processing of personal data in order to answer the question asked;
– 3 years – in case of granting consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process;
– until you cancel the newsletter – incase of granting consent to the processing of personal data in order to provide a newsletter.
- You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, to rectify it, to delete it, to limit its processing, to transfer data, to raise objections, to withdraw the consent;
- if it is established that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- providing personal data is voluntary, however:
– failure to grant consent to the processing of personal data in order to answer the question asked, may result in the inability to reply to the request;
– failure to grant consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary for this and future recruitment processes, may result in the inability to take part in the recruitment process;
– failure to grant consent to the processing of personal data in order to provide a newsletter, may result in the inability to send the newsletter.
- the recipients of your personal data will be exclusively entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities participating in the performance of services;
- personal data may be transferred to the United States in connection with storage personal data on US servers;
- personal data will be also processed automatically in the form of profiling. In consequence of profiling selected information will be received;
You have the right at any time to request the administrator to stop processing the data you provided and to stop profiling. Such request should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.stepwise.pl uses ‘cookies’. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the user and are essential to use the website or assist such use. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time for which they are stored on the device and a unique number. They build a profile of your inferred interests and demographic categories.
Cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal device until the user leaves the website or turns off the web browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user removes them.
Below is a list of the types of cookies that we would like to use on our websites:
- necessary cookies – are for access and navigation. The necessary cookies are not stored permanently on your computer or other device and are deleted when you close your browser;
- functional cookies – are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The functional cookies are not deleted when you close your browser and are permanently stored on your computer or device;
- analytical cookies – are used exclusively for statistical purposes. The analytical cookies are not deleted when you close your browser and are permanently stored on your computer or device;
- Marketing/Tracking Cookies – are required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. The marketing/tracking cookies are not deleted when you close your browser and are permanently stored on your computer or device.
By default, the websites used to browse the web pages (browser) allows the handling of cookies on the user’s device on which it is running. In most cases, such software can be configured by the user, including by enabling automatic blocking of cookies. Issues related to the configuration of the way of handling cookies can be found in the software settings (web browsers). The settings of limitations in relation to the handling of cookies may affect the operation of some functionalities of the website.
Below are instructions to control or disable cookies in the most popular browsers:
We also use analytical tools and tools such as Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Ads, Facebook Analytics, Albacross, User.com, GetResponse, LinkedIn Ads.
We use several Google tools for marketing and analytics purposes. If you need to find out how Google manages data in advertising tools, please visit the link below: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
We also use Google Analytics on the website to analyze users’ behavior. This tool collects data about cookies. We need them primarily for statistical purposes to check how often individual websites are visited. We also use this data to optimize and develop the website.
Google Tag Manager
The website uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows page tags to be managed through the interface. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. Google Tool Manager activates other tags, which in turn collect data when needed. However, Google Tool Manager does not access this data. If the deactivation was done at the domain or cookie level, it remains valid for all tracking tags if they are implemented in Google Tag Manager.
The website uses Google Ads which is responsible for so-called conversion tracking. After clicking on an advertisement displayed by Google, a cookie is generated to track the conversion. These cookies are not used to identify the user. If you visit specific pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and our website are informed that you have been redirected to this page after clicking on the advertisement.
The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for us. We receive information about the total number of users who clicked on an ad and were redirected to a site that has a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not receive information that would enable us to identify the user.
Our website uses Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on the website.
Facebook Pixel allows to target users with personalized ads for their behavior on our site. Facebook Pixel automatically collects information about your use of the website in terms of the pages you view. The information collected by Facebook Pixel is anonymous, i.e. it does not allow us to identify the user.
Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics
We use another tools provided by Facebook.
Facebook Ads is an advertising system that we use to display ads to Facebook users. We use Facebook Ads to conduct remarketing and advertising campaigns in the Facebook advertising network. Facebook Ads collects behavioural data about users based on cookies.
Facebook Analytics is an analytic tool that we use for marketing and analytical purposes.
Our website uses Albacross. Albacross provides the service that enables us to display advertising in relevant formats on sites from time to time, enabling real time advertising auctions. Albacross has also developed and provides a tracking script (the “Tracking Script”), which collects data from visitors to the customers website when integrated on the website, that identifies company-related visitors to the customer’s website (we call this the Lead Generation service). Albacross also provides us with the Albacross Reveal service that enables real-time identification of companies using IP-to-company mapping through a reveal script that Albacross has created.
We use GetResponse which allows us to create, send, manage and host mailing lists created on the basis of data from the newsletter.
If you need to find out how GetResponse manages data, please visit the link below https://www.getresponse.pl/informacje-prawne/polityka-prywatnosci.
LinkedIn Ads is an advertising system that we use to display ads to LinkedIn users. We use LinkedIn Ads to conduct remarketing and advertising campaigns in the LinkedIn advertising network. LinkedIn Ads collects behavioural data about users based on cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, GitHub, Dribbble, Behance, Medium. Therefore, please read the privacy policies applicable there, as we are not responsible for them.
Among our priorities is ensuring the protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.